Malik Sandal Polytechnic has active grievance reddressal cell, which provide solutions to the complaints lodged by students and staff through its impartial and confidential grievance redressal mechanism. Any student/staff may lodge complaint online, if he/she has any grievance regarding academic and non-academic matters.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for all students and staff.
- To curb the incidents of ragging, sexual harassment, caste based discrimination etc.
- To provide appropriate redressal to the grievances raised.
Major functions and responsibilities:
Grievance Redressal Cell
- Establishment of effective grievance redressal mechanism to resolve issues impartially and confidentially.
- Receiving and providing redressal to genuine grievances.
- Receiving inputs from subordinate committees and taking strict actions to curb events such as sexual harassment, ragging, caste based discrimination etc in college campus.