The Commercial practice course gives emphasis on the practical aspects of
Accounting, Shorthand, Type writing, Drafting in English, Office Management etc.
The course is designed to equip the students to face challenges of the modern business
environment and to make them employable and to develop the skills in wriiten and oral
To provide excellent and value based commerce education.
We commit to achieve our vision by
- Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become successful professional.
- Training them with required skills for the self employment.
- Conducting educational programs that encourage learning at every stage of life.
- Developing social consciousness among students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: emonstrate a knowledge of core subjects in shorthand, typing and computers, Accountancy, Statistics and business operation skills.
- PEO 2: Apply skills learnt through participation in seminars, projects, team work, competitions and communication activities.
- PEO 3: Analyse environmental issues, business ethics and inculcate social responsibilities.